- Our focus and culture is one of providing quality service to all stakeholders. Whilst all businesses “aim” to achieve this, we have adopted service as a core value.
- Many of our assignments involve highly emotive situations and we recognise the importance of treating all participants with respect and empathy.
- Timely and accurate service is crucial to expeditiously providing individuals and businesses with solutions.
- The truly independent nature of our Practice means that we can provide advice to stakeholders without fear of conflicting prior appointments or the potential loss of clients to a competitor.
- Offermans Partners adheres to the IPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Broad range of industries experience.
- Long standing professional relationships developed.
- Intimate local knowledge and contact base.
- Systems developed, experienced with issues associated with remote appointments.
- Committed to continued training and industry updates.
- Staff provide training to external parties ensuring expansion of their knowledge base; Seminars and Staff Training to Legal and Accounting Firms, Banks, Industry Groups and the ATO.
- Key staff with over 35 years experience in insolvency, banking and lending.
- Both partners are Registered Trustees in Bankruptcy, Registered Liquidators and Official Liquidators, and as such have a full understanding of all aspects of personal and corporate insolvency.
Industry Specialisation Advice
We are capable of providing advice to clients operating businesses across all areas of commerce, however we believe that we are developing an industry leading expertise in the following areas:
- Building and Construction. We have identified this as an area of growth for our business. we have had a number of appointments in domestic building businesses and through same have developed close contacts with the regulators and other key stakeholders.
- Hospitality. We have had significant experience in appointments in this field and are well placed to leverage off those jobs in the future where required.